Who doesn’t love a good fluffy pancake to wake you up? I know I would eat them everyday. But if I did that my body would not agree with me. To get the satisfaction of that sweet fluffy pancake I make flourless and low carb pancakes. And did it mention it’s SO EASY??? This has become our favorite Sunday Morning thing:)
1 ripe banana
1tsp. of cinnamon (or how much you would like)
1 tsp. of vanilla extract
Maple Syrup- (I use Low Calorie Syrup)
Dark Chocolate Chips Etc.
1.Mash up the ripe banana in a bowl. or use a mixer. I use my kitchen ad and it really makes the batter fluffy.
2.Put butter in pan and let me melt.
3.pour half a cup of batter and let it cook on each side for about 2 minutes. (or until you see bubbles in the batter)
5. Take off the stove and top with your favorite toppings! (We like peanut butter and low calorie syrup.)
Happy Halloween! To say this treat is one of my fav treats is an understatement. I tend to only make this around the holidays because it lasts no time. I have grown up having my mom and Mimi make it every Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. It’s a holiday tradition!
Chex Mix Recipe:
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex (we love the wheat, so extra goes in)
- 2 cups of honey nut cheerios ( I like the sweetness)
- 1 cup mixed nuts (sometimes I like just cashews)
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup of goldfish ( I like the baby ones)
- 1 cup of buggles (original)
- and any other ingredients you like that could go with this garlic bread bites, cheez-its and any other goodies you like for this salty treat.
- 2 sticks of butter
- 4 tablespoons of season all salt
- 8 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce ( the seasonings vary depending on how much flavor you like.) I tend to add more after I have made it for the first time)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- You melt the butter and pour it in the pan.
- add the seasoning to the butter then stir.
- Once you have all that mixed together gradually pour all your dry ingredients into the pan.
- After you have it all stirred put in the oven for an hour and taking it out every 15 min to stir.
If you make it let me know what other ingredients you decide to add. I hope yall are enjoyed this and thanks for stopping by:)
Happy Taco Tuesday! Tacos is really one pf my favorite foods and I am always trying to get the taco taste but with not as many carbs:) Here is a simple taco salad (without the shell) that I use almost weekly.
- 1lb.Ground Turkey Meat (you can use beef)
- tsp. of chili powder
- tsp. cumin
- Can of diced tomatoes
- Black Olives (optional)
- Can of black beans or pinto beans
- Mexican Shredded Cheese
- Yogurt Ranch Dressing or Catalina Dressing
- Sour cream
- Doritos ( my fiance loves this on top of his salad)
- Brown the turkey meat
- Once Brown add the chili powder, cumin, can of tomatoes, and green chilies.
- Let that simmer
- While the meat is simmering. Cut up your lettuce and get all your toppings out.
Mix all your ingredients together and TADA theres a healthy taco salad:) I KNOW SO EASY!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org