Happy new year! This is my first post for the new year and have so many exciting things coming for you. My first big announcement for the year is I have teamed up with Jord Watches. I am so excited because Jewelry is my thing and their products are so timeless and gorgeous. I love anything that is unique, statemental, and fun. Jord really has all of that and more!
To say I love jewelry is an understatement, I am a sucker for statement and unique pieces and Jord watches is just that. The gorgeous watches they have are truly ones like no others. I picked the Frankie series with Zebra & Champagne. You can wear it daily and goes with everything.
Valentines day is already upon us! And what better way then to spoil your loved one with an amazing gift? Here is your chance! You think about what to get your loved one that is well thought out and makes the other one (wife, husband, parents, bf, gf etc.) feel the love. I truly believe this is PERFECT! It truly is a perfect gift for just about anyone. With 12 styles to choose from and the engraving feature to add even more love to your gift. Its just meaningful, unique and even the packaging it comes in is so lovely and amazing quality.
What better way to get to start valentines shopping and searching for the perfect gift for your loved ones then winning a GIVEAWAY! To enter the giveaway please CLICK HERE!
Watch Gift Ideas
Happy Wednesday! I am still in shock that Thanksgiving is tomorrow because this year is flown by! Tomorrow I will be spending it with my family here in Texas and enjoying all the yummy food. I am so thankful for so much in my life and so grateful to be able to celebrate. What are your plans for this Thanksgiving?
So, this outfit is more simple but with the pop of color just makes me love it anymore. You can never go wrong with a great off-white sweater. In my opinion, it is so classy and can be dressed up or down. I really like it paired with ripped jeans because it gives that edgy classy look. I paired it with a soft pattern pair of pumps and this bright Gianni Bini clutch! This bag really pulls this whole outfit together. This would be perfect for a Thanksgiving outfit because it is comfy but looks fabulous!
I hope yall enjoyed my look! As always thanks for stopping by and if you like this look, shop below. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Talk to yall soon:)
Shop this Look!
Happy Halloween! To say this treat is one of my fav treats is an understatement. I tend to only make this around the holidays because it lasts no time. I have grown up having my mom and Mimi make it every Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. It’s a holiday tradition!
Chex Mix Recipe:
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex (we love the wheat, so extra goes in)
- 2 cups of honey nut cheerios ( I like the sweetness)
- 1 cup mixed nuts (sometimes I like just cashews)
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup of goldfish ( I like the baby ones)
- 1 cup of buggles (original)
- and any other ingredients you like that could go with this garlic bread bites, cheez-its and any other goodies you like for this salty treat.
- 2 sticks of butter
- 4 tablespoons of season all salt
- 8 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce ( the seasonings vary depending on how much flavor you like.) I tend to add more after I have made it for the first time)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- You melt the butter and pour it in the pan.
- add the seasoning to the butter then stir.
- Once you have all that mixed together gradually pour all your dry ingredients into the pan.
- After you have it all stirred put in the oven for an hour and taking it out every 15 min to stir.
If you make it let me know what other ingredients you decide to add. I hope yall are enjoyed this and thanks for stopping by:)