Happy Halloween! To say this treat is one of my fav treats is an understatement. I tend to only make this around the holidays because it lasts no time. I have grown up having my mom and Mimi make it every Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. It’s a holiday tradition!
Chex Mix Recipe:
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex (we love the wheat, so extra goes in)
- 2 cups of honey nut cheerios ( I like the sweetness)
- 1 cup mixed nuts (sometimes I like just cashews)
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup of goldfish ( I like the baby ones)
- 1 cup of buggles (original)
- and any other ingredients you like that could go with this garlic bread bites, cheez-its and any other goodies you like for this salty treat.
- 2 sticks of butter
- 4 tablespoons of season all salt
- 8 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce ( the seasonings vary depending on how much flavor you like.) I tend to add more after I have made it for the first time)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- You melt the butter and pour it in the pan.
- add the seasoning to the butter then stir.
- Once you have all that mixed together gradually pour all your dry ingredients into the pan.
- After you have it all stirred put in the oven for an hour and taking it out every 15 min to stir.
If you make it let me know what other ingredients you decide to add. I hope yall are enjoyed this and thanks for stopping by:)