Happy Taco Tuesday! Tacos is really one pf my favorite foods and I am always trying to get the taco taste but with not as many carbs:) Here is a simple taco salad (without the shell) that I use almost weekly.
- 1lb.Ground Turkey Meat (you can use beef)
- tsp. of chili powder
- tsp. cumin
- Can of diced tomatoes
- Black Olives (optional)
- Can of black beans or pinto beans
- Mexican Shredded Cheese
- Yogurt Ranch Dressing or Catalina Dressing
- Sour cream
- Doritos ( my fiance loves this on top of his salad)
- Brown the turkey meat
- Once Brown add the chili powder, cumin, can of tomatoes, and green chilies.
- Let that simmer
- While the meat is simmering. Cut up your lettuce and get all your toppings out.
Mix all your ingredients together and TADA theres a healthy taco salad:) I KNOW SO EASY!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org