Fall will be here before you know it. While living in South Texas the fall and winter months are not has chilly so here are a couple great outfits to kick off the season.
My Fav: Sweater & Ripped Jeans
First is my favorite! Ripped jeans are a must have for this coming fall. They pair so nicely with a sweater and booties. ripped jeans will be my go to all fall long.
- The tie sleeve back open sweater that is featured is from Express and I have got tons of complements! Its not very heavy and breezy. The rust color is so gorgeous, I can’t wait to wear it for the chilly weather.
- These ripped jeans fit like a glove! If you are anything like me, I like a little more higher wasted waist and they are so comfortable.
Second Outfit: Printed blouse
- This peacock print blouse has to be one of my favorites right now from Express. Has those perfect light fall colors that pairs great with a darker jean and booties. These blouses are buy 1 get the other 50% off! Theres alot of different colors too!
- The jeans are also Express that stretch a little and give. I am all about comfort and style and these do the job.
- This chocker necklace is part of a layering piece from The Loft. It is on sale right now click here for link. It was originally $39.50 but now $29.99!
Third outfit: Bright pattern
- Since I am very fair in skin color, pops of color are usually my go to. This one is very vibrant and perfect shades.
- The earrings and long tassel necklace are amazing statement pieces. That cobalt blue just pops with so many outfits. Its a must have set! Click here for earrings and click here for necklace. They also come in a lot of other colors.
Hope y’all enjoyed my first fall attire post!